There is a fundamental difference between professional coffee makers and regular home coffee makers that are designed to brew a couple of cups a day and a professional, commercial-grade solution that is capable of handling hundreds of orders on a daily basis.
Dimension: 8 x 9.5 x 14.2 With 20 Pound and best for espresso coffee
Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer and brew size is 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 8 ounce or 10 ounce
12-Cup Pour-over Commercial Coffee Brewer and best for cafe and restaurant
That is why most professional units are used by cafes or restaurant owners to satisfy the requirements of their clients.
It is not surprising that true coffee lovers and enthusiasts buy such a machine for home use, but this could be considered quite redundant since there are residential solutions that are capable of providing the same quality but only much slower.
Our Top Recommendation for the
- Rugged Brushed Stainless Steel housing
- Commercial three-way solenoid valve. Capacity water tank - 2,1 liter
- Commercial-style 58mm chrome-plated brass portability and brew group
- Commercial steam wand. Rotating steam want movement type
- Easy-to-use rocker switch controls
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value
- Touch screen interface: An advanced full color touchscreen interface with adjustable brew temperature and programmable auto on/off settings
- Pour over water reservoir: With a 90 ounce, easy to fill, removable water reservoir, you can make upto 18 cups before refilling; Full color lcd touchscreen
- Four brew sizes: Choose from four different brew sizes : 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 8 ounce or 10 ounce from strong to milder brewed beverages; because tastes differ
- Drain and store: Only Keurig commercial coffee makers offer the option to easily drain and remove water from the internal hot water tank for transport and storage
- Brews 3.8 gallons (14.4 liters) of perfect coffee per hour
- Internal components are constructed from stainless steel; exterior black finish
- Completely portable, the pourover brewer requires no plumbing
- SplashGard funnel deﬂects hot liquids away from the hand
- Includes two glass decanters.Dimensions 20.2 x 8 x 16.2 inches.
- Bunn 12950.0212 CWTF15-3 Automatic Commercial Coffee Brewer with 3 Lower Warmers (120V)
- Easy-to-Use -Simple graphic design with color-coded buttons for all operating functions.
- Saves Operating Costs -Energy save mode automatically reduces energy consumption when brewer is idle. This commercial airpot coffee brewer is an integral part of any restaurant, hotel and food service location.
- Reduces Downtime -G3 on-board self-diagnostics continually sense proper brewing operation. A service phone number and error code will be displayed in the rare event technical assistance is required. This airpot coffee brewer has advanced features designed to be the leading commercial coffee brewer and restaurant coffee brewer.
- Programmable Display Banner -Can be set to display your operation's name and message. User-friendly features were designed for food service professionals that need a reliable airpot coffee brewer.
- Wilbur Curtis is the preferred beverage equipment provider of restaurants, hotels and other commercial food service establishments. Its products are designed to meet the durability and performance needs of food service professionals. Popular choice because this commercial airpot coffee brewer keeps coffee hot and fresh. (DISPENSER NOT INCLUDED).
Key advantages of commercial coffee makers
This is one of its main advantages is Professional coffee makers will generally be able to brew multiple cups of coffee at the same time.
The most common professional units could brew two to three cups of coffee, but there are even more powerful options if you really need such a large amount.
In any case, this is important since it will give you the opportunity to satisfy a higher demand and at the same time maintain the highest quality.
Professional Coffee Makers – Extracting quality coffee
Now, regardless of whether you use a coffee machine that uses ground coffee or one that grinds it, there are a few things to keep in mind.
The ground coffee that is finally stacked in the pod has to pass through the steam of hot pressurized water. This is what extracts the most beneficial and tasty qualities of coffee.
This is also what will provide you with that charming and exquisite scent that makes half the experience. It is essential to understand that commercial-grade coffee makers generally provide a higher pressure setting than normal ones.
This is mainly due to the fact that they are much more powerful than home coffee machines .
In any case, if you have a commercial establishment, owning a professional coffee machine is literally a necessity.
You must be able to satisfy your customers’ demands promptly and without sacrificing quality at the same time. In any case, you should also know that these machines are quite expensive compared to normal coffee machines.
Is it difficult to make coffee?
With any of these professional coffee maker, not at all. Many of them have default values that can get you the best coffee with the least amount of effort.
You can choose your own coffee beans or get pods and leave the rest to these amazing machines. These professional coffee machines or also called commercial coffee machines or industrial coffee machines, are not only intended for use in coffee shops, bars, and restaurants but also in hotels and companies, as an additional service for customers and employees.
Professional Coffee Makers – Prices and Long Term Cost
Buying a professional coffee maker can represent a great investment depending on the size and capacity of the company, therefore, think of the cost of this machine as a value that you will amortize in the medium or long term, depending on the use.
Are you willing to pay for the pods or are you an “I’m going to grind my own coffee beans” type person? How much do coffee beans cost? And the pods? How costly will maintenance and eventual repairs be?
These coffee machines are generally quite expensive. Its price range can range from $ 500 + to several thousand, depending on the processing capacity, brand, additional features, and other aspects.
Take your time and check out our best selected machines, surely you will find your gold nugget.
Professional Coffee Makers – Prices and Long Term Cost
A professional coffee maker should be able to maintain a temperature between 95-96 degrees Celsius for optimum performance.
If the water cools, the quality of the coffee will also decrease. Therefore, carefully check the specifications of the different professional coffee machines that interest you, as this information must be available in the box or on the manufacturer’s website.
What is the production capacity of commercial coffee makers
This is an aspect to take into account if the use of the coffee machine will be very intensive, such as a cafeteria, bar, or restaurant. If the user is not going to be as intense, perhaps with an automatic coffee machine you will meet your needs and at a much lower price.
It could also be the case of a company with many employees or customers. Therefore it checks the amount of coffee it can produce as well as the amount of coffee it can store for processing.
Due to the great variety of models and brands of professional coffee machines, you should not only look at its aesthetic appearance and the price, but there are also more decisive issues, and the production capacity of coffee is one of those.
Time of Preparation
You want to invest in a coffee machine that can provide you with the best quality in the shortest possible time. But sometimes the speed does not translate fully into quality, so you should analyze well before choosing.
Would you be willing to choose a professional coffee machine that can take a few seconds more but offers you the best quality?
In our opinion, quality is everything. Most people are willing to sacrifice a few more seconds for that perfect taste, but not too much. So choose a model that has a balance between quality and speed.
How to clean a commercial coffee maker?
A removable water tank will allow you to easily use and remove the water. Many of these awesome machines come with removable tanks, so it shouldn’t be such a difficult choice.
Cleaning will be an important part, you will want to choose a coffee machine that allows you to clean it with minimal effort.
Return and Warranty policy
Every time you buy something, you expect it to work the way you want and designed it, but sometimes unforeseen events do happen. Therefore, you should make sure you know the return and warranty policy.
An important thing about the warranty is knowing what it covers and for how long to avoid unpleasant surprises in the future. And in this sense, I always recommend opting for recognized brands with certified quality standards.