If every time you go to your favorite the coffee shop you are stunned to see the barista as he moves behind his combined coffee maker to prepare different types of drinks, from a simple standard coffee to espresso or a surprising latte, let me tell you that you can do it too in the comfort of your home buying one of the many models of combined coffee machines on the market.
For some years now, several coffee maker brands have launched their home combined coffee maker lines with which you can prepare your favorite drinks and show off to your friends almost like the barista of the cafeteria.
Top 8 Combination Coffee Maker to Buy
- Make your favorite Espresso, brew Coffee or make lattes, all in one combination unit.
- Works with either ground Coffee or easy serving Espresso pods ease.
- Powerful 19 bar ULKA pump from Italy operating at 1250 Watts
- Pre-brewing function allows for a more flavorful Coffee, espressos and cappuccinos
- Electronic temperature control with one Selector knob, 4 buttons and 2 blue LED lamps
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting, ready tone on/off and auto-shutoff
- Brew pause feature
- Provides hot water on demand for tea, soup, hot cocoa and more.UC Cubic Feet: 1.48
- 56-Ounce water reservoir
- Convenient water ready and add water indicators
- MULTIPLE BREW SIZES: Brew an 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and an 8, 10, or 12 oz. cup.
- 60oz. SINGLE RESERVOIR: The 60 oz. water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- PAUSE & POUR: Automatically pauses your coffee maker mid-brew for 20 seconds, allowing the carafe to be poured.
- SIMPLE BUTTON CONTROLS: Just insert any K-Cup pod or ground coffee and use the button controls to brew a delicious cup and carafe.
- BREW A CUP AND A CARAFE: Use both ground coffee and K-Cup pods.
- Patented Flavor Savor Brewing System.24 hour digital programmable timer.Pause and serve function allows you to enjoy a cup before the full pot is brewed.
- Swivel Jet frother mixes steam, air and milk producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccinos
- Durable and long lasting permanent gold tone filter is specially designed to keep even the finest grounds out of coffee
- Post first coffee brew item goes into keep warm.To brew another cup of coffee ,item must simply must be switched off and on again
- Input power (W):1500.The warm function keeps a whole pot of coffee warm for up to two hours
- Brew multiple brew sizes, ranging from a pod free single cup or travel mug, all the way up to a full Carafe
- Hot brewing lets you enjoy a bold, flavorful cup of hot coffee or tea; Or brew over ice to create full flavored, refreshing iced beverages
- Brew your favorite style of tea, whether you use tea bags or loose leaf, with the specially designed tea brew basket
- Auto IQ one touch intelligence technology
- Built in frother turns hot or cold milk into silky smooth froth in seconds, with nothing more than the press of a button; The thermal Carafe is not dishwasher safe
- Classic stainless design 12 Cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of Coffee before brewing has finished
- Adjustable Keep-Warm temperature control 24 hour brew programming
- Programmable automatic shutoff 0-4 hours 1 to 4 cup feature And Time-to-clean monitor with indicator light
- Includes: cord storage, charcoal water filter (removes impurities), gold tone filter and measuring scoop #4 paper coffee starter kit, And instruction book
- 15 bar Italian pump
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 pounds sealed bean hopper
- 1600 watt thermo coil heating system
- 67 fluid ounce (2 Liter) removable water tank with handle
- 24-Hour Programmability with 12-cup glass carafe featuring an ergonomic handle, dripless pour spout and knuckle guard
- Grinds whole beans right before brewing to produce fresh and flavorful Coffee. Grind off feature for pre ground Coffee
- Brew-pause feature, auto shutoff from 0 to 4 hours, and 1- to 4-cup feature, MC Cubic Feet is 2.68
- Includes: gold tone commercial filter and charcoal water filter that removes impurities
- Separate grinder chamber and filter area make for easy cleanup
What Exactly are
Combination coffee makers are a type of coffee maker that allows you to brew both a rich espresso and your favorite drip coffee in one machine.
These coffee makers come in several different designs. Some have steam rods, others prepare coffee and shots simultaneously, some are compact and others can prepare up to 10 cups of coffee. Really amazing.
The combined coffee machines, in addition to saving space in your kitchen (which never hurts), achieve an excellent quality of coffee and espresso.
What you should consider before buying a combined coffee makers, is if you are really going to use all its functions. It would be a waste of money if you buy one and only prepare your classic standard coffee.
Well, as we just mentioned, a combination coffee maker will eliminate the need for multiple machines, thus clearing up valuable counter space in your kitchen.
If you love coffee and espresso drinks, this machine allows you to create coffee masterpieces at home. You will save money since you will not go running to the cafe before work every morning, and you can adapt your drink to your tastes.
Not that your barista doesn’t do a good job of it. Although these machines are usually a bit expensive, they end up paying for themselves, especially if you are a heavy coffee drinker like us!
Types Of Combined Coffee Machines
The two-way coffee the machine is literally a combination of two coffee machines in one. There are some shared parts, but most of the components are separated into two units.
The capsule-based espresso machine can be adjusted to make a longer coffee, in barista circles it’s called cafe crema, and it’s just a long shot of espresso.
The drip coffee maker cannot make espresso shots. It makes a stronger concentrated coffee that can pass as an espresso, but the flavor profile is totally different.
The pure coffee machine is also a great alternative. Like the capsule-based coffee maker, you can throw regular espresso shots and you can make coffee cream. The difference is that shooting technology is different from a Nespresso machine.
How to choose your ideal
Before choosing a combined coffee machine, ask yourself the following:
How demanding are you with your espresso or drip coffee?
If you’re only going to drink high-quality coffee and are picky about taste, you probably want to go for a high-end combo, while a more relaxed coffee drinkers might be comfortable with a more basic coffee maker.
Do you love cappuccinos and lattes?
If you love frothy, milky coffee drinks, there are designs that include steam wands that will allow you to create them just like they do in your favorite coffee.
Because, of course, you could heat milk in the kitchen, but you wouldn’t get the same foamy consistency as you would steam. So it’s good to have it.
On the other hand, if you are more purist, you could probably skip this feature and save yourself a little money.
What is your budget?
Combination coffee machines have a wide price range, from around $ 100 to $ 300 and even more, although the best ones are in the range of more than $ 200. But if you are willing to sacrifice a few features, the coffee machines in the $ 100 the range are quite functional and of acceptable quality.
Another option, if you have little cash but are desperate to prepare quality coffee in your home is to opt for a manual machine, such as the Aeropress.
It may take a little more work, but it is a good option. It doesn’t give you a real espresso, nor does it make classic drip coffee, but the coffee is amazing and an inexpensive coffee maker.
How much space do you have in your kitchen?
The space on your counter is another decisive factor when choosing a combined coffee machine. If you are lucky enough to have ample space in your kitchen, you don’t need to worry about this.
But if things are a little tight, there are compact models that would work best in your space.
With a built-in grinder or only for capsules?
The capsules are convenient when making coffee or espresso since it is not necessary to grind the coffee or measure the ground coffee.
Also, cleaning is easy as you only remove and discard the capsule.
But on the other hand, capsule machines can limit the ability to use special coffee beans that are well appreciated by the most demanding coffee drinkers.