The Motorola T82 Extreme is a pair of Walkie-Talkies, presented in a practical and robust briefcase with all its accessories, which integrates all the functionalities that the most demanding users need in their communications.
The Motorola T82 Extreme walkie talkies are rugged and waterproof with an IPx4 rating and a hidden screen that will light up when you need it, allowing you to save more power and making it easier for you to navigate through the menu. The Motorola T82 Extreme is ideal for intensive use in extreme environments. They also integrate all the functionalities that the current company needs in its communications.
Thanks to the PMR446 standard, the Motorola T82 is compatible with all PMR446 walkie talkies and benefits from free calls up to 10km * to ensure you stay connected. In addition, it does not require subscriptions or licenses and its simplicity of use, as well as its technical characteristics, make it essential for use in different professional fields, such as receptions, large surfaces, hotels, restaurants, shops, sports complexes, security, airports. ..
It is also equipped with a very useful LED flashlight for professionals who work at night. It is therefore a walkie suitable for intensive use both indoors and outdoors.
This version has the vibration alert function to be able to work without disturbing and the iVox function, with which you can enjoy automatic activation by voice and hands-free.
Motorola Talkabout T82 Extreme Review in details
Free-to-use, resistant, and durable walkie talkies
Make it essential for use in different professional fields, such as receptions, large surfaces, hotels, restaurants, shops, sports complexes, security, airports. . ..
This version has the vibration alert function to be able to work without disturbing and the iVox function, with which you can enjoy automatic voice and hands-free activation.
- Walkie talkie PMR446: Free use, no licenses, no fee
- Rugged housing: IPX4 standard, water jet resistant
- NiMH batteries: 18 hours of autonomy
- Integrated flashlight
- 16 channels and 121 sub-channels
- Vibration alert mode and iVox (hands-free communication)
- USB charging and Jack 2.5mm connections
- Delivered with a practical case
WARRANTY 1 year
Frequency Unlicensed: Analog PMR446
Type of use For everyday use
Atex standard Without ATEX certification
Resistant / anti-shock Resistant
IP standard With IPx3 protection
Military Standard Compliance Not Military Standard Compliance
Channels – Subchannels – Tones 16 channels; 121 sub-channels
Hands-free with accessory
Autonomy in standby / in conversation 18h
Emergency call key With the emergency key
No voice encryption
Roger Beep With Roger Beep
Ring numbers 20
Dimensions 57 x 181 x 33 mm
Motorola 1 pin accessory connector
Compatible with Walkie PMR 446 (free and legal use)
(*) The range calculated in optimal weather conditions and in unobstructed environments.
* The indicated communication range is based on optimal conditions in an unobstructed environment. The actual range will vary depending on operating conditions and the physical environment. The scope is very often less than the scope indicated by the provider. Various factors can affect the actual range such as the field, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference, physical elements (walls) …