Welcome to a new installment of Moomez, always informed about the best-selling products on the market. This time, it’s about the raclette machine. These grills that you can put whatever you want on and eat it with freshly melted cheese. So if you are asking for
“where to buy raclette cheese”
then you are going to get an answer in this article.
If you would like to enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience with your friends or family, a raclette machine is a perfect solution. Its operation is quite simple, but the results are incredible. You can enjoy delicious and healthy preparations, from the comfort of your home.
In the following article, we will mention everything you need to know to find the best raclette on the market, based on its characteristics, advantages and disadvantages, type of grill, where to find the best prices, etc. You’re going to love it!
Table of Contents
Top 5 Best Raclette Machine That You can Buy Around 100$
- Cracks in the granite stone are normal and are caused by relief of tension during the heating process - they don't impair the function of grilling, therefore, cracks are excluded from the warranty
- Made of natural minerals
- 1-Year warranty
- Full range of accessories available
- Ul approved
- 【Less Smoke】No worry about polluting your apartment or home with the smell of smoke when grilling indoors. Enjoy Korean BBQ grilling with your family at home at any time.
- 【Rapid & Uniform Heating】1300W electric raclette griddle with 5-Temp (170℉-440°F) settings and a high searing temperature can heat up quickly without a long-time waiting and provide uniform heating to lock in flavor.
- 【More Grilling Space】This Raclette grill also comes with 8 paddles with cool touch handles for versatile cooking options. Cook up meats, veggies, seafood, and more with melted cheese – all in one unit!
- 【2-IN-1 Griddle Plate】The 2-in-1 grooved and flat surface provide versatile grilling options to you. The flat side is perfect for cooking pancakes, eggs. The textured surface creates a beautiful texture on Steaks, Chicken, Bacon, etc.
- 【Larger Surface, Family Size】16''x11'' Large non-stick grilling surface provides enough space to grill multiple foods for 6 people each time. Contact us anytime if you meet any questions, we take full responsibility for our products!
- Electric Raclette Grill with High Density Granite Grill Stone by Artestia, Separate Heat Source for Plate and Side Dishes, Serve the whole family. Model number AR-89007
- The set includes one high density granite grill stone(16" X 7.87"), eight raclette dish holders with heat proof handles and eight spatulas; spare grill stone can be purchased at AR-87012 ( B01IEKU6AQ )
- Thermostatic control MIN/ MAX for normal upper heat. The plate can reach a maximum of 428 +/-68℉. Grill like professional chef! ON/OFF rocker switch, power on indicator. Turn on the switch in the front can heat up the side dishes.
- The stone can heat up quickly and evenly. You control exactly how the steak, seafood & vegetables is cooked right in front of you at your table to enjoy a healthy, tasty & flavorful meal
- It uses North America Standard Electricity, 120 V, 60 Hz , max 1450 W, ETL Certified
- 8 spatulas specially designed to remove food from raclette pans easily and without sticking
- 8 large pans for raclette cheese, desserts and more!
- Non-stick surface for grilling meats, fish, and vegetables
- Immersible grill plate for easy cleaning
- Adjustable temperature control and indicator light
- Interchangeable with granite grill stone or cast iron grill plate – sold separately
- Variable heat control
- 1 year
- Reversible grill/crêpe top – non-stick coating
- Base is enameled steel
The Most Important
- Raclette is a grill-type appliance that is used to melt the cheese of the same name and its companions, such as meats, vegetables. It also includes desserts such as crepes or pancakes.
- Broadly speaking, we can distinguish two materials in raclette grills, electric griddle, and grill. On the other hand, there are those of natural stone. Basically, the difference is the time it takes to heat up.
- A good raclette should be powerful to heat up quickly and large enough so that you can invite as many guests as you like. All that remains is to enjoy!
Buying Guide: What you should know about the raclette machine
What is raclette and what are its advantages?
Raclette is a delicious cheese of Swiss origin made with raw milk, it has the advantage of being healthier and suitable for all types of people. The same name also owns the appliance with which the recipes that are delicious with raclette cheese are prepared.
This device consists of a griddle or grill, where you put the meat, vegetables, or potatoes to roast. At the bottom, you have the paddles or mini pans, where you put the cheese and it has the advantage that it melts it from the bottom and on the top, it is a little gratin. Once the cheese is melted, it is poured on top of the food. Delicious!
It has the advantage of cooking simple but emblematic recipes. They are very healthy and ready in no time.
• Thermostat for a perfect temperature
• Easy to clean
• Healthier cooking
• Some models take time to heat up despite having high power
• They are generally large and take up a lot of space
• Some covers tend to peel
• Raclette cheese is hard to find
Natural stone or electric grill - what should you pay attention to?
Most raclettes consist of two plates, one on top of the other. This factor is very important, as it will affect the taste of the food you cook in it. However, it is a matter of taste, not one is better than another. Both are excellent.
The electric type is convenient as it heats up super fast and they have safety systems so they don’t overheat. Those made of natural stone are very beautiful and preserve the flavors of food in a very natural and delicious way, they are becoming more and more famous for this quality, despite the fact that it takes a little longer to heat up.
|Heats up quickly||Preserves natural flavors|
|They are cheaper||Takes longer to heat up|
|The plates are double design, one side is smooth and the other is grill||Special for meats|
|Requires less power||Need more power|
|They are lighter||They are more expensive and heavier|