Are you running an SEO service company? or have you just started a new one? When you start a new project then some clients asking for agreement but not worry you don’ t have to go anywhere. Just copy below content and paste in word file and change the things as you wish. It will also use for those who outsource SEO.
Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Agreement
This agreement is hereby entered into between YOURNAME (hereinafter referred to as “YOURNAME” and Customer Name (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the Date.
1.” YOURNAME” agrees to provide Client with Search Engine Optimization and Reporting Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this agreement. “YOURNAME” is authorized to use the specific keywords and/or phases set forth below for development, improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Client’s URL(s), Customer Website in the search engines
and/or directories that are most frequently used by the general public which are defined below.
2. The client agrees to pay “YOURNAME” a fee as stated in “Estimate” $00.00 Per Month, for 12 months. The fee must be received prior to the start of any services provided. SEO Services are intended to promote positioning in selected search engines and report results on an ongoing and timely basis. SEO Services include Research keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms. A number of of• keywords are listed in the Proposal. Additional keyword purchases will require Addendum or a separate contract. Edit various Html tags and page text as necessary prior to submission to selected search engines• and directories. Submit your pages to search engines and directories stated in this agreement.• Create positioning reports for the main site and any associated pages showing rankings in the major• search engines and under which keywords.
3. For the purposes of providing these services, the client agrees to provide: Give “YOURNAME” logins and FTP access to the main site for uploading new pages, and making• changes for the purpose of optimization OR approval to go through 3rd Party. The client authorizes “YOURNAME” use of all client logos, trademarks, Web site images, etc., for use in• creating informational pages and any other uses as deemed necessary by “YOURNAME” for search engine positioning and optimization. If the Client’s site is light in textual content, the client may provide additional relevant text content in• an electronic format for the purpose of creating additional web pages. The client agrees to provide content, for example, 200 to 500-word “articles” about each of their keyword phrases.
4. While we mainly focus on the major commercial search engine Google, Yahoo! and Bing, we will also optimize your site to appear on any other sites, directories or search engines we find appropriate to generate favourable traffic to your website. YOURNAME only uses white-hat optimization techniques that completely follows search engine rules and policies. * Top Major SE and SE names may change without notice
5. The client acknowledges the following with respect to services: “YOURNAME” has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or• content that they accept now or in the future. Client site may be excluded from any directory at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. “YOURNAME” will resubmit those pages that have been dropped from the index. Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine
• ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, “YOURNAME” does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. Some search engines and directories may take as long as 3 to 6 months, and in some cases
• longer, after submission to list your site. Occasionally, search engines will stop accepting submissions for an indefinite period of time.
• Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often
• listings will “reappear” without any additional submissions. Should the listing not reappear, “YOURNAME” will re-submit the site based on the current policies of the search engine in question. Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. “YOURNAME” encourages clients to
• take advantage of these expedited services. The client is responsible for expedited service fees, for example, Yahoo unless otherwise noted in the package Client purchases.
7. “YOURNAME” is not responsible for changes made to the Website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s Website.
8. Additional Services not listed herein or in Proposal will be provided for $95 per hour. For example, purchasing keywords beyond the scope provided in the SEO proposal or creating more doorway pages than provided in the original Proposal.
9. The client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to “YOURNAME” for inclusion on the website above are owned by Client, or that Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements and will hold harmless, protect, and defend “YOURNAME” and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
10. “YOURNAME” is not responsible for the Client’s overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. IE / Client webmaster making changes and uploading over work already provided. The client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing Metas, etc based on the hourly rate of $95/hour.
11. The client agrees to remain a “YOURNAME” SEO client for the duration of one year at $0 per month. The client will be charged on a monthly basis with a credit card provided. If the said contract is terminated prior to the agreement date, “YOURNAME” will run the remaining balance with the credit card on file. If the client wishes to renew after the initial contract term expires, the contract terms will be on a month to month basis. The client shall provide at least 30 days’ written notice to cancel services.
Client Signature, __________________________ Date: _________________
YOURNAME Signature, _______________________ Date: _________________